1. General Provisions
This Personal Data Processing Policy has been made in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law as of July 27, 2006. No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of Mikhailov Ivan Sergeyevich (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
2. Basic Terms Used in the Policy
- The Operator makes observance of the rights and freedoms of a human and a citizen in the processing his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets, as his most important goal and condition for the implementation of his activities.
- This policy of the Operator in relation to the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about visitors to the website https://biohutor.ru/.
3. The operator can process the following personal data of the User
- Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data by means of computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data - the temporary termination of the processing of personal data (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website - a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at a network address https://biohutor.ru/;
- Personal data system - a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means ensuring their processing;
- Depersonalization of personal data - actions as the result of which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information the belonging of personal data to a specific User or other subject of personal data;
- Personal data processing - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with the use of automation technology or without it with personal data, including the collection, rorganicrding, systematization, accumulation, storage, specification (update, modify), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator - a state body, municipal body, entity or individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data - any information directly or indirectly related to a designated or definable User of the Website https://biohutor.ru/;
- User - any visitor of the website https://biohutor.ru/;
- Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a certain group of people;
- Distribution of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to public at large (transfer of personal data) or public familiarization with personal data, including public disclosure of personal data in the media, their placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, foreign entity or individual;
- Destruction of personal data - any actions that result in personal data being irretrievably destroyed, with the impossibility of further restoring the content of personal data in the personal data system and (or) the result of which material media bearing the personal data are destroyed.
4. Purpose of personal data processing
- Full Name;
- Phone number;
- E-mail address;
- There is also the collection and processing of impersonal data about visitors (including cookies) on the site using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrika and Google Analytics and others);
- The above data is hereinafter referred to Personal Data as the general concept in the Policy.
5. Legal grounds for personal data processing
- The purpose of the User personal data processing is the conclusion, execution and termination of civil law contracts; provision of User access to services, information and / or materials contained on the website https://biohutor.ru/; clarification of the order details.
- The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. User can always refuse to receive news messages by sending an email to email@example.com marked "Refusal from notifications about new products and services and special offers".
- Anonymized User data collected using Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the Users' actions on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
6. Procedure of collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing
- The Operator processes the User's personal data only if it is filled out and / or sent by the User himself through special application forms located on the site https://biohutor.ru/. By filling out the appropriate forms and / or sending your personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy.
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to prevent access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
- The personal data of the User will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the execution of current legislation.
- In case of inaccuracies found in personal data, the User can update them himself by sending a notification marked "Updating personal data" to the Operator's email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The term for processing personal data is unlimited.
- The User may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data" to the Operator via e-mail to the Operator's email address email@example.com.
8. Final provisions
- Prior to the cross-border transfer of personal data the Operator shall ensure that the foreign state, to whose territory the personal data are planned to transfer, ensures reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can only be carried out if there is a written consent of the subject of personal data on the cross-border transfer of his personal data and / or execution of the contract to which the subject of personal data is party.
- The User can receive any clarifications on issues related to the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This document will reflect any changes in the Personal Data Processing Policy of the Operator. The policy remains in force without limit of time until replaced with a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is free in the Internet at https://biohutor.ru/bio-policy_/.